Link to your social channels
Add links to your social channels when you create your event listing.
Add the username for your Facebook Page.
- An example of a Facebook Page username is @cityofsydney. On a large screen, you'll see the username listed below the Page photo and name.
- You don't need to enter the @ symbol.
- Learn more about Facebook names and usernames.
Alternatively, add a Facebook event ID.
- Copy the event ID from the URL of your Event.
- The event ID is the sequence of numbers at the end of the URL. Here is an example, with the event ID in bold: https://www.facebook.com/events/123456789/
- Paste the event ID 123456789 into the Facebook field.
You can't enter a Facebook group name.
Enter a Twitter username – what comes after the @
Enter an Instagram username – what comes after the @
Add a campaign or brand hashtag. You don't need to enter the # character, we'll add it automatically.