Share events with access features
We encourage people who submit events to list the access features available to those who attend.
Now you can share events that have one or more access features.
This guide provides you with links that you can share with your community, and describes how you can construct your own URLs.
Links you can share
A clear path of travel throughout the venue with an accessible toilet.
Services or assistance for people who are blind or have low vision.
Allows Deaf people or people who are hard of hearing to place calls to standard telephone users via a keyboard or assistive device through the National Relay Service.
Information offered through Braille.
An additional narration track accompanying media for users who are blind or have low vision.
Auslan interpretation is available.
A special type of sound system used by people with hearing aids.
Text descriptions of the speech, music and sound effects of content playing.
Construct your own URLs
- Mobility access – accessibility=wheelchair_access
- People who are blind or have low vision – accessibility=blind_guide
- National Relay Service – accessibility=telephone_typewriter
- Braille – accessibility=braille
- Audio description – accessibility=audio_description
- Sign language – accessibility=sign_language
- Hearing loop – accessibility=hearing_loop
- Closed captions – accessibility=closed_captions