2021 Sydney New Year’s Eve
Be part of the Sydney New Year’s Eve marketing campaign
- Register a What's On user account and click the link in the confirmation email to complete your registration.
- Submit your event on the website.
- Tag your event New Year’s Eve.
Events that meet our submission guidelines will be featured on the 2021 Sydney New Year’s Eve official website.
1. Prepare your listing in advance
- Browse the What's On website to get a feel for what works.
- Check the event submission guidelines.
- Get your copy and information together. See Anatomy of an event listing for an outline of all fields.
2. Choose a hero image – photographic images work best!
- Photos are best for your main image. We cannot publish images with text, logos, clip art or flyers.
- You can upload flyers and logos as additional images.
- Find image specs and more in our Knowledge base.
3. Tag your event New Year’s Eve
- You can add up to 5 tags to describe your event. Be sure to include New Year’s Eve as one of your tags.
New Year’s Eve in Sydney
Sydney New Year’s Eve is renowned for being one of the most spectacular events in the world.
It brings people together to celebrate by the harbour, in a park, at home, or in a restaurant.
We want to feature your event on the official website for Sydney New Year's Eve 2021, whether it’s a formal dinner, banquet, cocktail party or just a drink and snacks.
To find out more or for help with your submission, please contact us.
In order to appear on the What’s On site your event must be located within the approved list of suburbs.